12.11.2009

Reflection internal

To the Few who do read the lame attempts that I call blog entry's I apologize for not writing as much as I used to. I've been intoxicated with my new PS3. A lot of all niter's playing madden online.I definitely Need to get a few more games so that when I'm getting murked I have another game to play so I don't lose my sanity.

With that out the way, lets move one real quick. I've been thinking what was the purpose of my blog? like is there something I'm trying to express to the casual reader passing by the blogosphere. I knew the stuff I was writing wasn't what I was trying to express or say, but to be honest a year ago I really didn't know. I still don't, but I thought it was cool and wanted to try it out. I really enjoy making a headers each time I upgrade it its up another level. I think is it to show my little hobbies like me messing around on photoshop and illustrator? or might it be the things I think of when I'm alone to plan and dissect words from a song or from a "friend" lol. I'm not really sure to be honest. I'm just making a mental note to make my post full of something honorable and full of something meaningful, at least to myself.

I might write a little series of my thought's as a young man growing up trying to find his way in this huge world we call home. And the troubles of having dirty sneakers lol. I like the sound of that.. yea that sounds like a plan. More info to come. Off to the trusty sidekick note's section and write stuff down for future post!


one love...
Keep your minds open...

0 comments: