3.16.2009

Tech Corner: By Olypiakos swingman Josh Childress


"Whats up everyone? If you guys remember, Last month in the tech corner I'd just returned from Greece and had surgery to repair a tear in my abdomen. For the last few weeks, I've been back home in California rehabbing my injury, trying to get healthy so I can go back over to Athens and get back on the court.

This was the first time I've ever had surgery, and I was probably more worried about it than I should have been. It took me about two weeks to sort of break through the soreness and then re-train the muscles on my left side in my abs and hips and glutes. I'm still not 100 percent, and things on my left side are still slower than on my right side, but I'm definitely feeling better.

When I say im rehabbing all the time, I'm not Joking. I wake up, work out for about three hours, eat lunch and rest, then go for another couple of hours. And after all that I'm so tired that I don't even want to do anything else. I'm heading back next week and I'm looking forward to getting back with the team.

While I've been gone, I haven't been able to link up my schedule to watch any of our games from back in Athens online, because the games there are at night, which is crazy early in the morning in Cali. But I talk to guys on the team pretty much every day, just to see how things are going and stuff. Coaches and guys hit me up on the BlackBerry all the time.

Speaking of BlackBerry, I recently got this blackberry bolt, and I like how it feels and all the stuff with it, but it drops calls like crazy, so I'm not not really feeling it. That's the only phone I've been using because it's a world phone, and I couldn't use my fring program on my Nokia.

That's it for now. Gotta go work out and get ready to head back to Greece. Talk to you guys next month... "



I wanted to do this like two months ago when I was reading my slam magazine, but I forgot. So when I got the issue today with D-WADE on the cover I decided to post it after I was done reading it.
The picture isn't the original from the magazine I couldn't find it so I made one.


keep your minds open!!!

0 comments: