11.05.2009

Thoughts in Silence

For reasons unknown There's this feeling I get when I can't fall asleep, like when I'm an owl on a tree scoping out the night in a ninja like matter(lol) that I think "why are humans on earth?" What is the purpose of our life's? Like in all seriousness that's something I've been longing to know since I was 11. Its just weird when I'm all alone in my mind I think why are we here. I'm not really thinking of it as a Religion based Question, but what is our purpose besides "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground." Is there anything else?(shrugs)I need to read to find this one out. just something I think of a lot when I'm super bored or can't sleep. I guess you just gotta keep living your life until bam it hits you, doubt it will but its all good. Off to ponder about some more random topics..Random is infectious. have a Peaceful day.
Listening to the man JOHN LEGEND!!! Give me his voice for a day.



Keep your minds open...

0 comments: