11.06.2009

Joey Porter is the MAN!!!

"It just goes back, back when I was in Pittsburgh, just never really too much cared for New England, and I really still don't care for New England. And the hate's been there for a while, especially after all the cheating they did back in the day. I cannot honestly say that I agreed with it, but it happened, and it's over with now. So the hate comes from way back then.

"They can sweep it under the rug if they want to, but just like anybody else that do something (and are) caught by cheating, you put an asterisk by it."


I love it. Just because the Media and everyone want's to forget they cheated to get there 3 championships Doesn't mean the Players Forget!!! The steelers won 2 with out cheating. They need an * on everything they did. but It's the beloved Tom Brady so they just look past it. I love that Joey is speaking the truth.


Keep your minds open...

0 comments: