7.23.2009

Recently Played?



  • Radiohead
  • The Shins
  • The French Kicks
  • Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • The Killers
  • Lupe Fiasco
  • Pac Div
  • Cold Play
  • The Roots
  • Nas
  • Cold War Kids
  • Bat for Lashes
  • U2
  • MGMT
  • The Office(Love that show)
  • 88-keys


Was a chill day(not the temperature just the mood of the day)....Loving that In Rainbows album, Wish I got it back in 07. Some of my fav. songs have like 4 plays or 1. But that isn't because I don't like it or listen to it, I'm just an impatient listener..NAY I'm just always changing my mind of what I wanna listen to, or the songs almost done so I just change it...BTW is it me or 07 seem sooooo far away. It seems like it was 07 yesturday. Just a thought.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of LUPE THE GENIUS and when I listen to other Hip-hop artist it falls short..LUPE IS MY SECOND NAS!!! aka my boi. That dude who I would listen to none stop, defend to the death(not that far, but it sounds hardcore). I grew up(middle school days) on NAS. And now I'm Growing up on LUPE(Adult life). LUPE your a Genius. You need your own Class like PAC R.I.P.





Keep your minds open...

0 comments: