7.15.2009

Romilda Vane !!! I'll EAT YOUR LOVE POTION CHOCALATES


I saw Harry Potter @ 12 and I thought it was great. But not as Great as I thought Romilda Vane looked lol. If I was Harry I would of gone with her. The "status" seeking girl. My only complaint is that they didn't show her enough. =]
BTW I have never seen soooo many douche bags @ the theater in my life. From cool guys with beanies on when its 100 degrees, guys that think they have game when they just look like a Tool, grown women playing with Nintendo DS, people overly laughing during the movie, people crying on the sad parts(really??), clapping before the movie is over, and people counting down for the movie to start. It was a bit much. Loved the cool guy in front of me with the johncletas lol.


Keep your minds open...

0 comments: