5.30.2009

FAME



This dude is pretty cool. has nice lyrics. I'm liking it. Was checking out Levi Maestro's blog over @ Hypebeast and I saw him post this song, I'm listening to right now, and I thought it was definitely iTunes material. So after I got that song called westside story, I Googled him. I didn't find much, so I went to my LAKER Fam, over @ 2dopedoyz. And found another song of his. was really cool. The name of his upcoming mixtape is called "Horns or Halos". I'm digging the name.
check out the songs over @ there site.
>> 2DopeBoyz
>> Maestro's Blog


Keep your minds open...

4 comments:

Anonymous,  June 1, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Chea! That mixtape will be FIYA!!... Heard a few unreleased exclusives... Its a breath of fresh air.

Big ups to you for appreciating his skill...

~first fame then fortune.... do that shit!

RelH,  June 1, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

THIS SHIT IS HOTT...


I want him featured on MY SHIT when I blow!

FUEGO!

dj G kid uno June 1, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

the world about to get something that is great and they won't forget!

-dj g kid uno

antiGAB June 1, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

yea he's dope. can't wait to get the mixtape.