5.21.2009

Quote of the night/Morning. . .My intro to Hip-Hop

one of my fav. NAS Quote's



"The whole, city is mine, prettiest Don
I don't like the way P. Diddy did Shyne with different lawyers
Why it's mentioned in my rhymes? Fuck it, it's just an intro
Hate it or love it, like it bump it or dump it
Writing, across the stomach spell GOD son"
NaS-Purple


I agree I don't like the way P.diddy did Shyne. smh punk ass.
get your NaS on people.

NaS's ILLmatic itroduced me to my love for Hip-Hop. BEfore we found each other I was listening to nothing really. just random stuff and music my Dad listened to on our daily commute to school and work like JaZZ(which I love btw). But other than that wasn't listening to anything I was into. Remember it like it was yesturday. MY cousin was talking about NaS and I said who's that?? and I just stood there looking @ my cousin have a face of "I'm doing my duty to stear my cousin in the right hip-hop path" lol If you get the picture. So my cousin reaches in his backpack and gives me his walkman and gave me a Red Disc and tells me to listen to this album. And I kid you not I herd that album like 7 times straight and I instantly fell in love with NaS. And I found my self searching for more artist like Nas. aka Lyricist. That's the Hip-Hop I know and Love.

Fav. NaS songs
  • one love
  • memory lane
  • we will survive
  • Rewind
  • Heaven
  • I can (awesome message)
  • Sly Fox
  • made you look ( they shooting, remember scaring people up in arrowhead with that one. lol)
  • the world is yours
  • plus so many others....

Keep your minds open...

0 comments: