4.15.2009

Morning Routine...

good morning...
okay so today I did it again..I woke up to turn my alarm clock/phone off @ 7 but slightly after that I fell back to sleep. If I get my rest I don't mind waking up early it's just when I go to be late after drawing(which has been more often these days), watching Episode's of The Office, or just listening to music because I wasn't tired I usually can't stay awake when I turn off my alarm. so This morning I didn't stay awake lol. It's okay though nothing to do this morning. So I put on some music and since I herd my sister moving around in her room when I passed her room to wash my face I decided to turn on the stereo and listen to some music, like I do every morning. I'm surprised because I usually hear my sister listening to music but I haven't so far. Maybe because my music is louder?? probably. It was to cold this morning, like come on isn't this California? get warmer. It did, thanks to the heater. Now I'm just waiting till 11. put on these awesome red socks..!! see


lol moving on.. what else was I gonna say?? ....

really wasn't anything I wanted to say just a picture I did. and wanted to post, just forgot for a sec.
I think it's pretty awesome I drew it and just scanned it and then worked on it in Adobe illustrator... take care.


keep your minds open...

0 comments: