6.11.2009

Co(CAR)lor wheel. . .



So I got really bored yesterday while my brother was making a mess in the living room like he does all the time with his toys. So I got the camera and took a picture of the cars I lined up in order of color. I think the picture looks cool. I was going to think of something to go with the picture but it stopped @ me thinking about it. Forgot about it till right now really. Let's see, its important to know the color wheel chart?


yea lets go with that. lol I remember learning all this stuff during art 1. aka the boring/ no freedom class. Teach you techniques and definitions. The Techniques is Dope, because you need that, and for some reason I missed the day they taught us how to paint with brushes cuz I suck ass lol. But the definitions? come on that's what English class is for. The Exercise I hated the most was pointillism and blind contour drawing. Did them all just wasn't a fan of them.



Keep your minds open...

0 comments: