6.03.2009

FAV. Movie "Quotes"

Okay so I love watching movies right, and I always find myself saying them @ random moments when I think they pertain to whats going on @ the moment. Most of the time it doesn't but my sister always saves me from the pulling of the collar and saying "Tough crowd" with a laugh. I do this a lot. to a Point my mom tells me to shut up. And my sister and I never really stop because it to fun. Especially when you get into that everything is funny mode. When something as simple as "your mom's bag" makes your sides hurt like you were punched Mike Tyson, before the movie Hangover. those times are always great, Laughing is good for the soul. And it always helps a tense situation. these are some of my mom's favorites lmao sarcasm is awesome.

"That ain't no Etch A Sketch. This is one doodle that can't be undid, Homeskillet."-Rollo, Juno.

"all that toast and no jelly"-Alonzo, Training Day

"yea go walk away, cuz ima burn this motherfucker down, king kong ain't got shit on me"-Alonzo, Training Day

"you got the Juice now"- Juice lol
okay let me start putting down one's I actually say lol

"oh, an inside joke. I'd love to be a part of one some day"-Michael Gary Scott, The Office

"Ryan started the Fire"-Dwight, The Office

"False.."-Dwight, The Office

"That's what she said"-The Office

"Did I stutter"-Stanly, The Office

"When I was in college, I used to get a-wicked hammered. My nickname was Puke. I would chug a fifth of SoCo, sneak into a frat party...polish off a few people's empties, some brewskies, some Jell-O shots, do a some body shots off myself...pass out, wake up the next morning, boot, rally, more SoCo, head to class...probably would have gotten expelled if I'd let it affect my grades, but I aced all my courses. They called me Ace. Was totally awesome, got straight B's. They called me Buzz"-Nard Dog, The office

"I'll fuck you up quick two times"-Buggin out, Do the Right Thing


I don't really say that one but its pretty awesome. lol okay I think this was Random enough, Was thinking about it earlier.. peaaace
....update 6/3




Keep your minds open...

0 comments: